quarta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2009

"F.r.i.e.n.d.s." quotes: Joey

[about driving through "The Tunnel of Commitment"]
Joey: Well, I've never been through the tunnel myself. 'Cause as i understand it, you're not allowed through it with more than one girl in the car.

Rachel: But do you think that maybe, on some level, you don't want to take off my bra?
Joey: No, I don't have another level.

Joey: In my spare time, I, uh, read to the blind. And I'm also a mento for kids.
Interviewer: A "mento"?
Joey: You know, a mento. A role model.
Interviewer: A men...to.
Joey: Right.
Interviewer: Like the candy?
Joey: As a matter of fact, I do.

Joey: Did you think about the trail?
Ross: What trail?
Joey: The trail from the woman you did it with to the woman you hope never finds out you did it. You always have to think about the trail!

Joey: Yes! Guess who's in an audition for a Broadway musical?
Chandler: I want to say you but, that seems like such an easy answer.
Joey: It is me! It's a musical version of Tale of Two Cities. So I think I'm gonna sing "New York, New York", and ah, oh "I Left My Heart in San Francisco".

Joey: What are you doin'?
Rachel: Moving a chair, so I can have a place to sit?
Joey: No, no, Rosita, does not move.
Rachel: As in, what...?
Joey: As in, Rosita does not move!
Rachel: Why not?!
Joey: 'Cause she is in the equal distance from the kitchen to the bathroom and she is at the perfect angle so that no glare is comin' off Stevie...
Rachel: Stevie the TV?
Joey: Is there a problem?!

Joey: (to Rachel) There was this scene in "Footloose" -
Chandler: "Flashdance".
Joey: Right, right. With that plumber girl -
Chandler: She was a welder.
Joey: What, were you like IN the movie?!

[at a TV Contest]
Gene: You put this in your coffee.
Joey: A spoon! Your hands! Your face!
Gene: It's white.
Joey: Paper! Snow! A ghost!
Gene: It's heavier than milk.
Joey: A rock! A dog! The earth!
Gene: Pass!

1 comentário:

Zeca disse...

Boas Festas e que os doze meses de 2010 sejam sempre de calor e sorrisos.

Zeca