segunda-feira, 29 de junho de 2009

"F.r.i.e.n.d.s" quotes: Ross


[repeated line] Ross: We were on a break!

Chandler: Hey, you guys in the living room all know what you want to do. You know, you have goals. You have dreams. I don't have a dream.
Ross: Ah, the lesser known "I Don't Have a Dream" speech.

Chandler: What? What? What is it? That she left you? That she likes women? That she left you for another woman that likes women?
Ross: A little louder, okay? I think there's a man on the twelfth floor - in a COMA - who didn't hear you.

Ross [to Rachel]: "You're over me? When were you... under me?"

Ross: First divorce: wife's hidden sexuality, not my fault. Second divorce: said the wrong name at the altar, kind of my fault. Third divorce: they shouldn't let you get married when you're that drunk and have stuff drawn all over your face, Nevada's fault.

Joey: Of course it was a line!
Monica: Why? Why? Why would anyone do something like that?
Ross: I assume we're looking for an answer more sophisticated than, "to get you into bed."

Ross: You looked? You never look. You just answer. It's gotta be a reflex. "Do I look fat?" "No!" "Is she prettier than me?" "No!"

Monica: Why don't you just get a roommate?
Ross: I dunno, I think you reach a certain age and having a roommate is kinda path-uh, sorry, that's pathet, which is Sanskrit for "really cool way to live."

Carol: We're getting married.
Ross: As in "I now pronounce you wife and wife" married?
Carol: We'd like you to come, but we totally understand if you don't want to.
Ross: Well, why wouldn't I want to come, I had fun at the first wedding.

2 comentários:

Muse disse...

Divinal... até estou a ficar com vontade de voltar aos DVD's!!!

A. disse...

my favourite Friend...