quarta-feira, 6 de maio de 2009

"F.r.i.e.n.d.s" quotes: Chandler


Chandler: I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?

Chandler: I can't say hump or screw in front of the b-a-b-y... I just spelled the wrong words didn't I?

[When asked if he knows anything about chicks]
Chandler: Fowl? No. Women?... No.

Ross: What are you doing tonight?
Chandler: Why, do you have a lecture?
Ross: No.
Chandler: Free as a bird, what's up?

Chandler: (entering from bathroom, with an issue of Cosmo) All right, I took the quiz, and it turns out, I do put career before men.

Shelley: Question. You're not dating anybody, are you, because I met somebody who would be perfect for you.
Chandler: Ah, y'see, perfect might be a problem. Had you said 'co-dependent', or 'self-destructive'...

Melanie: There is a little child inside this man!
Chandler: Yes, the doctors say if they remove it, he'll die.

Joey: (entering, dancing and singing) Oh mommie, oh daddy, I am a big old baddie!
Ross: I guess he musta gotten the part in that play.
Chandler: Yeah, either that, or Gloria Estefan was right: eventually, the rhythm is going to get you.

Ross: I don't want to be single, okay? I just... I just- I just wanna be married again!
(Rachel enters in a wet wedding dress and starts to search the room.)
Chandler: And I just want a million dollars!

4 comentários:

Muse disse...

Friends é uma das minhas séries de culto, uma das poucas que vi todos os episódios, que tenho todas as Seasons em DVD...

Adoro!!!

morningstar disse...

também eu vi e revi todos os episódios!! acho que foi uma série que revolucionou o tipo de humor das "sitcoms".

e também comprei todos os DVDs... mas pelos vistos podia ter-tos pedido.. caraças!! :p

A. disse...

how you doin?...
também comprei, e é um excelente investimento. a seguir a Seinfeld, claro, esta sim, a minha sitcom de eleição (há dias em que gostaria de viver num dos episódios, lá no meio do quarteto. achas isso normal?)

morningstar disse...

sim, acho isso normal. :-)

quando terminou o Friends eu fiquei com tanta pena como se tivesse perdido amigos a sério!

**
ms